• Providing support in day to day operations of the HR duties and functions such as: RECRUITMENT and STAFFING, COMPENSATION and BENEFITS, EMPLOYEE RELATIONS and TRAINING and DEVELOPMENT.
• Process documentation and preparing related personnel activities.
• Coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Responsible of Timekeeping.
• At least one (1) year related working experience in Human Resource.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Bachelor degree in Psychology, Human Resource management or any related field.